How to book
Select an already existing itinerary, request to customize an itinerary, or fill out our form to contact our travel consultant and discuss your India trip.
Our consultant will provide you with a detailed itinerary based on your requirements. If you have any special requests, our consultant will fine-tune the itinerary to tailor it to your needs and desires.
Once you decide to book, a Booking ID is issued against your itinerary. At this point you can book by paying a deposit amount against your Booking ID. You can pay by depositing a check in our Bank of America account, or pay by credit card or via PayPal. PLEASE NOTE ALL PAYMENTS BY CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL ATTRACT AN ADDITIONAL 2.9% SURCHARGE FOR USA CARD-HOLDERS AND 3.9% FOR NON-US CARDHOLDERS.
There is no charge on deposits made by check or wire transfer directly to our account.
Once the payment is made, we send you a receipt with booking and payment details within 2 business days.
When to book
- Ideally one should book as soon as possible. Rule of thumb says at least 4 months before your start date if any train travel is required. For December bookings around holidays and special Indian festival bookings, try to book at least 3 months in advance.
- Our cancellation charges are minimal, as we do not want that to hamper your planning in advance. For luxury India tours you can cancel up to 36 days before the start date with minimal cancellation charges, and for Budget tours, you can cancel up to 2 weeks before the start date with minimal charges. Check our Terms & Conditions page and your itinerary for exact details.
- Once the payment is made, we send you a receipt with booking and payment details within 2 business days of payment getting through.
- At any point after your booking you can reach your contact manager via phone or email.
- 2–3 days before your start date, we send out your pick-up details—with driver name, car number and airport exit information.
- From the moment you arrive until you board your flight home, you have a person to contact 24/7 via phone for support and customer service.